Take your career to the next level!
DIAKRIT is always seeking talented individuals to join its dynamic team. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
PEAB, Skanska, NCC, Svensk Fastighetsförmedling, DnB NOR, Postbanken and Immobilienscout24 are part of the 1,300+ clients worldwide that rely on DIAKRIT to keep them one step ahead of the competition, and with over 200 full-time staff and offices in Sweden, Denmark, Norway & Thailand, DIAKRIT is a force to be reckoned with.
CALL CENTER SPECIALISTS
Our Call Center Specialists are the cornerstone of DIAKRIT’s International Call Center operation. We are based in a brand new office space in the central business district of Bangkok, Thailand.
We provide all our staff with the necessary visas and work permits, as DIAKRIT International Call Center is certified under The Board of Investment in Thailand. This enables foreign staff of BOI-companies to obtain work permits and long-term visa by using the unique One-Stop Service Center for Visas and Work Permit.
Our result-oriented approach demands that we hire only the best. We will therefore hire only highly skilled professionals to join the growing team and now we are hiring for immediate start in the following positions:
4 Swedish Call Center Specialists
1 Norwegian Call Center Specialist
- Male or female, 25-50 years old
- Fluent in Swedish or Norwegian in communication over phone and in writing (documentation + e-mails)
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience in an outbound Call Center
- Willingness to live and work in Bangkok long-term
- Flexible and willing to work to dedicated work hours in an International Call Center environment (normally 2pm-11pm) 5 days a week (Monday-Friday)
- Willing to work for a competitive fixed salary with good commission possibilities
- Reliable phone voice and manners
- Communicative and informative (focus areas Marketing & Sales)
- Dependable and ethical
- Highly detail-oriented
- Goal-driven and sales focused
- Strong IT-skills, Word and Excel in particular
- Good knowledge of the Scandinavian Real Estate market
- Bonus but not required: Experience in selling or buying houses or apartments.
- Work with Marketing and Lead Generation via use of Telecommunications tools (mainly phone + e-mail) qualifying future new customers to our Real Estate clients, with the offer of helping our clients’ customers to evaluate their interest in selling their existing residential home, and offer and help out with other broker services.
- Work with Marketing & Sales via use of Telecommunications tools (mainly phone + e-mail) to be an outsourced partner for our Real Estate clients. We offer marketing and sales of products & services involved when selling a house or an apartment in connection to moving to a new home.
- Work with Marketing, Information and Pre-Sales via use of Telecommunications tools (mainly phone + e-mail) for our Internal and External Real Estate (New Construction) Projects.
Candidates possessing the above qualifications and the desire to join a dynamic team should urgently email their application including a cover letter and resume in Swedish (for the Swedish positions) or Norwegian (for the Norwegian position) to:
Frederik Ericson, Head of International Call Center
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
DIAKRIT (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
253 Asoke 27 Fl. Sukhumvit 21 Rd.
DIAKRIT (Thailand) Co., Ltd., a branch of DIAKRIT International Ltd., is currently seeking talented Photo Editors/Retouchers to join our rapidly growing organization. Projects will consist of editing & retouching Real Estate photography including interiors and exteriors, landscapes, detail shots etc. You must be energetic, creative and eager to learn in a fast-paced environment.
> Education in photography & photo editing/retouching, or at least 1 year of experience in photo manipulation and colour corrections;
> Strong sense of responsibility and the ability to work independently and in a team setting;
> Good work ethic and attitude;
> Good command of written and spoken English.
> Experience as a Photographer;
> Work experience as a Photo Editor/Retoucher (or equivalent.)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Dependent on experience & skills
Start date: Immediate
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
*Due to work permit restrictions only Thai Nationals may apply
DIAKRIT is a young, energetic company that is growing at an exponential rate. Established in 2001, the company today is one of Europe's leaders in Real Estate products & services. Its products range from floor plan conversions to professional photography for the Residential Real Estate market, to photo-realistic architectural renderings and state-of-the-art interactive websites for the New Construction segment.
Tel. 02-6640240, FAX 02-6640241, Website: www.diakrit.com
> Superb Photoshop skills;
> Creative thinking and aesthetic sense;
Position*: Photo Editor/Retoucher
Candidates possessing the above qualifications and the desire to join a dynamic team should email their cover letter, resume, salary expectations and portfolio of "before & after" work in English to Anna Olsson, Photo Editing Manager: email@example.com
PEAB, Skanska, NCC, Svensk Fastighetsförmedling, DnB NOR, Postbanken and Immobilienscout24 are part of the 1,300+ clients worldwide that rely on DIAKRIT to keep them one step ahead of the competition, and with over 200 full-time staff and offices in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, China & Thailand, DIAKRIT is a force to be reckoned with.
Diakrit (Thailand) Co., Ltd. 253 Asoke 27 Fl. Sukhumvit 21 Rd., Klongtoey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Please click here to read more about this job.