We at Diakrit (Thailand) Co Ltd. and Diakrit Norge AS (collectively, “Diakrit” or the “Company”) respect your concerns about privacy. This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) applies to Personal Data obtained by the Company, including through our website, mobile app, products and otherwise in connection with our services (collectively, the “Services”). “Personal Data” means any information relating to you in identified or identifiable form.
The Notice describes the types of Personal Data we obtain in connection with our Services about customers, visitors to our site, sellers, brokers and home buyers, how we use the Personal Data and with whom we share it. We also describe the measures we take to protect the security of Personal Data and how you can contact us about our privacy practices. The Services are for a general audience, are not targeted to children, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children or users under the age of majority.
Click on one of the links below to jump to the listed section:
• Information We Obtain
• How We Use the Information We Obtain
• Information We Share
• Your Rights and Choices
o Accessing, Reviewing, Updating and Modifying Personal Data
• How We Protect and Retain Personal Data
• Data Transfers
• Links to Third-Party Sites, Apps and Services
• Updates to Our Privacy Notice
• How To Contact Us
Information We Obtain
We obtain Personal Data about customers, visitors to our site, sellers, brokers and home buyers through the Services, publicly and commercially available sources and from our Company affiliates and/or business partners (such as News Limited, real estate broker websites and systems and similar systems).
We collect Personal Data to offer Services that you have requested or that we have a legitimate interest to believe that they are of interest to our customers, to manage the relationship we have with our customers and partners, and to perform activities based on your consent.
The types of Personal Data we may obtain include:
• Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address and telephone and/or mobile numbers), personal and/or company or workplace;
• Username and password when you register through our Services;
• Geolocation data that the Services obtain with your consent;
• Location information regarding the property on sale or to be offered for sale;
• Other information you may provide to us, such as through our “Submit a Request” or “Contact Us” feature.
Your decision to use the Services and to provide your Personal Data to us is voluntary. We indicate on our online and mobile forms what types of Personal Data are required, before you register to our Services and submit any Personal Data to us.
How We Use the Information We Obtain
We may use the information collected from and about you to:
• Provide our products and services;
• Create and manage online accounts;
• With your consent to the extent required by applicable law, send promotional materials, alerts regarding available offers and other communications, including communications through the Services and outside of the Services, such as via email and through third-party websites and apps;
• Communicate about, and administer participation in, special events, promotions, programs, offers, surveys, contests and market research;
• Respond to inquiries from you and other third-parties, including inquiries from law enforcement agencies in compliance with applicable law;
• De-identify Personal Data to provide third parties with aggregated data reports showing de-identified information;
• Supplement your Personal Data collected from you with additional information from publicly and commercially available sources, and/or information from Company affiliates and our business partners in order to arrange bookings for photography and other services;
• Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing, enhancing, analysing and improving our Services; managing our communications; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
• Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities; and
• Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies.
We also may use your Personal Data in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection and obtain your consent if required by applicable law.
Information We Share
We may share the Personal Data we collect with:
• Our subsidiaries and affiliates, any of whom may use your Personal Data consistent with this Privacy Notice or for the subsidiary’s or affiliate’s own purposes, including marketing purposes, subject to your consent to the extent required under applicable law.
Company affiliates that may receive or access Personal Data include: Diakrit (Thailand) Co Ltd (Thailand); Diakrit International (Thailand) Co Ltd (Thailand); Diakrit IT Services Co Ltd (Thailand); Diakrit 3D Co Ltd (Thailand); Diakrit Denmark ApS, (Denmark); Diakrit Norge AS (Norway); Diakrit Interactive Media AB (Sweden); Diakrit Fastighetsmäklarservice AB (Sweden), Diakrit Australia PTY Ltd (Australia); Diakrit New Zealand Limited (NZ); Diakrit USA Inc (U.S.), Diakrit Holding Co LTD (Thailand); Diakrit International Ltd (Hong Kong); and News Limited (Australia), depending on the company you initially provided Personal Data to.
• Service providers in the US and other jurisdictions who perform services on our behalf.
We require our service providers to protect the confidentiality and security of Personal Data, and to ensure that Personal Data is processed only for the provision of services on our behalf and in compliance with applicable law. Service providers are not authorised to use or disclose Personal Data, except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
We may further disclose information about you (1) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (2) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, and (3) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer Personal Data we have about you in the event of a proposed or completed sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganisation, dissolution or liquidation).
Your Rights and Choices
We offer you certain choices in connection with the Personal Data we obtain about you, such as how we communicate with you.
To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our marketing mailing lists or submit a request, please contact us as outlined in the How To Contact Us Section below.
You also can unsubscribe from our marketing mailing lists by following the “Unsubscribe” link in our emails.
Accessing, Reviewing, Updating and Modifying Personal Data
You may request to access, rectify or erase your Personal Data. You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data, restrict the processing of your Personal Data and exercise your right to data portability. Where you have given us your consent for our use of your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and we will apply your preferences for the future. We will respond to your questions or complaints relating to the processing of your Personal Data. If you are not satisfied with our responses, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
How We Protect And Retain Personal Data
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the Personal Data we have about you against accidental, unlawful or unauthorised destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. We make reasonable efforts to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of the processing, taking into account the costs of implementation and nature of the processing of Personal Data.
We retain Personal Data for the period needed to fulfil the purposes for which Personal Data was collected and as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law, such as in relation to our record retention obligations.
The Services may be hosted in and managed from a country outside the country in which you initially provided the information, including the United States. When your Personal Data is transferred to (or accessed from) a country outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) for which the European Commission has not issued an adequacy decision, we will implement appropriate safeguards to ensure that your Personal Data remains protected. This may include data transfer agreements, a copy of which you can obtain by contacting us as indicated in the How To Contact Us Section below.
However, your Personal Data may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of the recipient country in accordance with applicable law. When we transfer your Personal Data, we will protect that information as described in this Privacy Notice.
Links to Third-Party Sites, Apps and Services
For your convenience and information, our Services may provide links to third-party sites, apps and services that may be operated by companies not affiliated with Diakrit. These companies may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any non-Diakrit sites, apps or services.
Updates to Our Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our Personal Data practices. For significant changes, we will notify you by posting a prominent notice on our Services indicating at the top of the Notice when it was most recently updated.
How To Contact Us
The entities responsible for the collection and processing of Personal Data in connection with the Services are Diakrit (Thailand) Co Ltd. and Diakrit Norge AS.
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice or the manner in which we or our service providers treat your Personal Data, would like to exercise your rights and choices, or would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also may write to the Business Unit Privacy Leader at Diakrit (Thailand) Co Ltd., based in The 9th Towers B Building, 34th floor, 33/4 Rama 9 road, Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand.